Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Florianopolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 57%|
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20276 BRL / EGP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,003 prices entered by 377 different people.
Do you live in Florianopolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 48% cheaper than in Florianopolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,100 in Florianopolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,632 (E£ 12,979) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)