Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Florianopolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 53%|
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21732 BRL / EGP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,365 prices entered by 341 different people.
Do you live in Florianopolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 46% cheaper than in Florianopolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,500 in Florianopolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,965 (E£ 13,643) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 80,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 20 lei (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albany, New York costs $430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$860 (about 2 hours ago)