Cost of living comparison between Alicante, Spain and Florianopolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,738 prices entered by 300 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2015. Exchange rate: 4.270 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Florianopolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 157% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in London is 7% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 6% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in Sydney is 26% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 154% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in London is 42% more expensive than in Melbourne
- Cost of living in Zurich is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in Toronto is 36% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in New York is 7% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 32% more expensive than in Tokyo
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 56% more expensive than in Florianopolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,854 (€1,371) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Florianopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv 6 vel. (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $18,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $1.30 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (32 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New York City costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$2,365 (about 3 hours ago)