Cost of living comparison between Alicante, Spain and Florianopolis, Brazil
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,075 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.628 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Florianopolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 22% more expensive than in Florianopolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,567 (€1,259) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Florianopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £125 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,100 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $773 (about 2 hours ago)