Cost of living comparison between Alicante, Spain and Florianopolis, Brazil
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.575 BRL / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,059 prices entered by 90 different people.
Do you live in Florianopolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 24% more expensive than in Florianopolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,871 (€1,083) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Florianopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1.75 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$1,500,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Karlsruhe costs €600 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €12 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Auckland costs NZ$7 (36 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Nicosia costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)