Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Florianopolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 780 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.194 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Florianopolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 37% more expensive than in Florianopolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,801 (€1,860) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,700 in Florianopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)