Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Florianopolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,333 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.702 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Florianopolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 20% more expensive than in Florianopolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,737 (€1,820) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,600 in Florianopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Auckland costs NZ$2.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 2 hours ago)