Cost of living comparison between Alicante, Spain and Florianopolis, Brazil
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.003 BRL / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,038 prices entered by 91 different people.
Do you live in Florianopolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 39% more expensive than in Florianopolis (Brazil)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £1.06 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brno costs 25 Kč (36 minutes ago)