Cost of living comparison between Alicante, Spain and Florianopolis, Brazil
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,061 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.632 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Florianopolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 22% more expensive than in Florianopolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,577 (€1,260) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Florianopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 400 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$32,528 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$2.15 (about 1 hour ago)