Cost of living comparison between Alicante, Spain and Florianopolis, Brazil
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,995 prices entered by 323 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.339 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Florianopolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 57% more expensive than in Florianopolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,893 (€1,128) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Florianopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Helsinki costs €600 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rustenburg costs R 12 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Prague costs 14,490 Kč (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Auckland costs NZ$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Abuja costs 10,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)