Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Florianopolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,344 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.758 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Florianopolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 24% more expensive than in Florianopolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,582 (€1,751) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Florianopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $2,745 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Houston, Texas costs $0.53 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)