Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Florianopolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,329 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.339 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Florianopolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 11% more expensive than in Florianopolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,173 (€1,250) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Florianopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)