Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Florianopolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,281 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.671 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Florianopolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 22% more expensive than in Florianopolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,053 (€832) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Florianopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tacoma, Washington costs $72 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campobasso costs €1.45 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)