Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Florence, Italy
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 381 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40610 EUR / BBD
Do you live in Florence? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 6% more expensive than in Florence (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €4,538 (11,175 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €4,300 in Florence.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨26,429 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 0.50 (about 2 hours ago)