Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 19% cheaper than in Florence (Italy)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||- 20%|
Are you moving to Alicante? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Alicante of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Florence? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Birmingham costs £60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bergen costs kr 380 (about 2 hours ago)