Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia vs Fes, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,427 prices entered by 253 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.333 MAD / MYR
Do you live in Fes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 24% more expensive than in Fes (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,533 Dirham (RM7,944) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Dirham in Fes.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 99 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 150,000 (about 3 hours ago)