Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey vs Fes, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,208 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.694 MAD / TRY
Do you live in Fes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 5% cheaper than in Fes (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Fes you would need to make just about 17,109 Dirham (10,097TL) in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 700 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wollongong costs AU$1,505 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in San Antonio, Texas costs $706 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $868 (about 2 hours ago)