Cost of living in Rome, Italy vs Feni, Bangladesh
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 605 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 95.375 BDT / EUR
Do you live in Feni? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 22% more expensive than in Feni (Bangladesh)
For example, you would need at least Taka 527,482 (€5,531) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Taka 431,000 in Feni.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$39,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $299 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 170 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)