Cost of living in Shanghai, China vs Feira de Santana, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 602 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.546 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Feira de Santana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 105% more expensive than in Feira de Santana (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,387 (15,371元) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,100 in Feira de Santana.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Wels costs €750 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 9,000 Kyat (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Johannesburg costs R 64 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Manila costs Php1,998 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €0.95 (about 1 hour ago)