Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia vs Faro, Portugal
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 558 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / COP
Do you live in Faro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 26% cheaper than in Faro (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Faro you would need to make just about €1,844 (COL$6,602,073) in Santiago de Cali.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panipat costs ₨300 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Beira costs 65 MT (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Split costs 27 kn (about 2 hours ago)