Cost of living in Tehran, Iran vs Faridabad, India
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,131 prices entered by 325 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00164 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Faridabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 100% more expensive than in Faridabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨181,728 (﷼ 111,117,158) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨91,000 in Faridabad.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Oslo costs kr 50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aveiro costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Larnaca costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $175 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 2 hours ago)