Cost of living in Sydney, Australia vs Fargo, United States
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,287 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.698 USD / AUD
Do you live in Fargo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sydney (Australia) is 32% more expensive than in Fargo (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,540 (AU$7,941) in Sydney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,200 in Fargo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,118 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tucumán costs ARS $15,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €14 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gorakhpur costs ₨40 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oviedo costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)