Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria vs Faisalabad, Pakistan
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.339 PKR / DZD *
Do you live in Faisalabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 42% more expensive than in Faisalabad (Pakistan)
For example, you would need at least ₨240,652 (179,739 Dinar) in Algiers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨170,000 in Faisalabad.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 99 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 150,000 (about 3 hours ago)