Cost of living in New York City, United States vs Faaa, French Polynesia, French Polynesia
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,109 prices entered by 463 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 105.750 XPF / USD
Do you live in Faaa, French Polynesia? We need your help!
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 30% more expensive than in Faaa, French Polynesia (French Polynesia)
For example, you would need at least 693,873 Franc ($6,561) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 533,000 Franc in Faaa, French Polynesia.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kigali costs 2,500 Franc (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Shanghai costs 35元 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nicosia costs €10 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toulouse costs €1,100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Londrina costs R$ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 22 (about 2 hours ago)