Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco vs Exeter, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 67%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 215 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.08145 GBP / MAD
Do you live in Exeter? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 38% cheaper than in Exeter (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,600 in Exeter you would need to make just about £2,233 (27,411 Dirham) in Casablanca.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nova Iguaçu costs R$ 91,790 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaduna costs 1,200 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨700 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tangier costs 50 Dirham (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,000 (about 3 hours ago)