Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Exeter, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 548 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.147 GBP / JOD
Do you live in Exeter? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 15% cheaper than in Exeter (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,400 in Exeter you would need to make just about £2,886 (Dinar 2,516) in Amman.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $3.31 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Barquisimeto costs 2,000,000 Bs.S. (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨580 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bogotá costs COL$8,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)