Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs Evora, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,489 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.21979 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Evora? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 23% cheaper than in Evora (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Evora you would need to make just about €1,393 (6,337 zł) in Warsaw.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Riga costs €1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brasília costs R$ 3.69 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manizales costs COL$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tokyo costs ¥3,000 (about 2 hours ago)