Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri, United States vs Evora, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.926 EUR / USD
Do you live in Evora? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri (United States) is 29% more expensive than in Evora (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €2,712 ($2,929) in St. Louis, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Evora.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $23,262 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Würzburg costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €20 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Delhi costs ₨298 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 5,000 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jaén costs €30,000 (about 1 hour ago)