Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea vs Evora, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 568 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00074 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Evora? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 20% more expensive than in Evora (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €2,280 (₩3,088,568) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Evora.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $51 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 35 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Dallas, Texas costs $2.19 (about 2 hours ago)