Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia vs Evora, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 656 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00022 EUR / COP
Do you live in Evora? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 49% cheaper than in Evora (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Evora you would need to make just about €971 (COL$4,337,162) in Santiago de Cali.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Austin, Texas costs $429 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$18 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Caracas costs 29,061 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Girardot costs COL$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)