Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico vs Evora, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.925 EUR / USD
Do you live in Evora? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 22% more expensive than in Evora (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €2,311 ($2,498) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Evora.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨580 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bogotá costs COL$8,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lappeenranta costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tegucigalpa costs L 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Chandigarh costs ₨175 (about 5 hours ago)