Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil vs Evora, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.17371 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Evora? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 39% cheaper than in Evora (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Evora you would need to make just about €1,220 (R$ 7,021) in Salvador.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of rice in Imphal costs ₨54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$80,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tacna costs S/. 30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Akron, Ohio costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Houston, Texas costs $8 (about 4 hours ago)