Cost of living in Rome, Italy vs Evora, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 549 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2020.
Do you live in Evora? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 24% more expensive than in Evora (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €2,600 in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Evora.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vigo costs €400 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shenzhen costs 200元 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wilmington, Delaware costs $9 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New York City costs $6.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ghent costs €22,000 (about 4 hours ago)