Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador vs Evora, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 979 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.907 EUR / USD
Do you live in Evora? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 21% cheaper than in Evora (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Evora you would need to make just about €1,578 ($1,740) in Quito.
Prices recently added
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Lahore costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chemnitz costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Tehran costs ﷼ 262,284 (about 4 hours ago)