Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil vs Evora, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 610 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.17309 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Evora? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 34% cheaper than in Evora (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Evora you would need to make just about €1,252 (R$ 7,235) in Porto Alegre.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$160,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs 200,000 Bs.S. (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.46 (about 4 hours ago)