Cost of living in Perth, Australia vs Evora, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 758 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.564 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Evora? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 19% more expensive than in Evora (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €2,378 (AU$4,217) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Evora.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Würzburg costs €10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Delhi costs ₨298 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 5,000 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jaén costs €30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,185 (about 1 hour ago)