Cost of living in Mumbai, India vs Evora, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,845 prices entered by 226 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01196 EUR / INR
Do you live in Evora? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 36% cheaper than in Evora (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Evora you would need to make just about €1,287 (₨107,657) in Mumbai.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,574 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 35 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Dallas, Texas costs $2.19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kolkata costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)