Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay vs Evora, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,162 prices entered by 207 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02090 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Evora? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 12% cheaper than in Evora (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Evora you would need to make just about €1,845 ($U88,307) in Montevideo.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of rice in Imphal costs ₨54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$80,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tacna costs S/. 30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Akron, Ohio costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨40 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Houston, Texas costs $8 (about 4 hours ago)