Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia vs Evora, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,466 prices entered by 261 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.557 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Evora? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 30% more expensive than in Evora (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €2,602 (AU$4,675) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Evora.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nezahualcóyotl costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cuenca costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $3,151 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$35,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,202 (about 3 hours ago)