Cost of living in Madrid, Spain vs Evora, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,227 prices entered by 482 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020.
Do you live in Evora? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 15% more expensive than in Evora (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €2,069 in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Evora.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tokyo costs ¥520 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,558 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montpellier costs €15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 250 (about 3 hours ago)