Cost of living in Lima, Peru vs Evora, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,332 prices entered by 299 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.26211 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Evora? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 27% cheaper than in Evora (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Evora you would need to make just about €1,387 (S/. 5,292) in Lima.
Prices recently added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manizales costs COL$15,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $8 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tokyo costs ¥3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $26,000 (about 3 hours ago)