Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda vs Evora, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00023 EUR / UGX
Do you live in Evora? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 31% cheaper than in Evora (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Evora you would need to make just about €1,239 (5,274,148 Shilling) in Kampala.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nova Iguaçu costs R$ 91,790 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaduna costs 1,200 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨700 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tangier costs 50 Dirham (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,000 (about 3 hours ago)