Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico vs Evora, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 875 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03822 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Evora? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 40% cheaper than in Evora (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Evora you would need to make just about €1,018 (Mex$ 26,645) in Guadalajara.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nezahualcóyotl costs Mex$ 6,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cuenca costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $3,151 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,202 (about 2 hours ago)