Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey vs Evora, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.13750 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Evora? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 46% cheaper than in Evora (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Evora you would need to make just about €1,018 (7,402TL) in Bursa.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jabalpur costs ₨47 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php85 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (about 3 hours ago)