Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Evora, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 431 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00022 EUR / COP
Do you live in Evora? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 48% cheaper than in Evora (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Evora you would need to make just about €982 (COL$4,415,933) in Barranquilla.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 5.000 (2 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Riga costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brasília costs R$ 3.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manizales costs COL$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)