Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand vs Evora, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 704 prices entered by 148 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.555 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Evora? We need your help!
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 51% more expensive than in Evora (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €2,723 (NZ$4,910) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Evora.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,624 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jabalpur costs ₨47 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨120 (about 3 hours ago)