Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Evora, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 619 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.280 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Evora? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is about the same as in Evora (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €1,702 (Dinar 1,330) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Evora.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wilmington, Delaware costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New York City costs $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ghent costs €22,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lisbon costs €500 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 7,000 lei (about 4 hours ago)