Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil vs Eugene, Oregon, United States
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,071 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.19727 USD / BRL
Do you live in Eugene, Oregon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 55% cheaper than in Eugene, Oregon (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,600 in Eugene, Oregon you would need to make just about $2,082 (R$ 10,555) in Rio de Janeiro.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jabalpur costs ₨47 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php85 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (about 3 hours ago)