Cost of living in Singapore vs Etawah, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,575 prices entered by 371 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 52.932 INR / SGD
Do you live in Etawah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Singapore is 30% more expensive than in Etawah (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨664,651 (SGD $12,557) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨511,000 in Etawah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥130,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kraków costs 2.00 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Łódź costs 2,900 zł (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mexicali costs Mex$ 30 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jaipur costs ₨1,149 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gulu costs 700,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)