Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea vs Etawah, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 568 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06179 INR / KRW
Do you live in Etawah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 55% more expensive than in Etawah (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨491,785 (₩7,959,338) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨317,000 in Etawah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs 200,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.46 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $858 (about 4 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 11,000 ฿ (about 4 hours ago)