Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Etawah, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,027 prices entered by 464 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.08962 INR / CLP
Do you live in Etawah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is about the same as in Etawah (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨209,000 in Etawah you would need to make just about ₨203,861 (CH$2,274,821) in Santiago.
Prices recently added
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Lahore costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chemnitz costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Tehran costs ﷼ 262,284 (about 4 hours ago)