Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil vs Etawah, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 14.680 INR / BRL
Do you live in Etawah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Etawah (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨113,000 in Etawah you would need to make just about ₨100,371 (R$ 6,837) in Salvador.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nova Iguaçu costs R$ 91,790 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaduna costs 1,200 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tangier costs 50 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,000 (about 2 hours ago)