Cost of living in Hong Kong vs Etawah, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 871 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 9.737 INR / HKD
Do you live in Etawah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 37% more expensive than in Etawah (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨1,886,519 (HK$193,755) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨1,380,000 in Etawah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 5.000 (less than a minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Riga costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brasília costs R$ 3.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manizales costs COL$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)