Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil vs Etawah, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 14.968 INR / BRL
Do you live in Etawah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Etawah (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨104,000 in Etawah you would need to make just about ₨96,909 (R$ 6,474) in Belo Horizonte.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jabalpur costs ₨47 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $25 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php85 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)