Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon vs Etawah, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 953 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04990 INR / LBP
Do you live in Etawah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 14% more expensive than in Etawah (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨552,540 (11,072,394 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨483,000 in Etawah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 100TL (31 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tokyo costs ¥3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $26,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 85m2 in Canberra costs AU$3,010 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.47 (about 3 hours ago)