Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Etawah, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 620 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 105.609 INR / JOD
Do you live in Etawah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 9% more expensive than in Etawah (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨213,080 (Dinar 2,018) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨195,000 in Etawah.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,574 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 35 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Dallas, Texas costs $2.19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kolkata costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)