Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Essen, Germany
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,953 prices entered by 460 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00109 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Essen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 31% cheaper than in Essen (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Essen you would need to make just about €1,717 (CH$1,578,062) in Santiago.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jabalpur costs ₨47 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php85 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (about 3 hours ago)