Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil vs Essen, Germany
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 330 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.17574 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Essen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 46% cheaper than in Essen (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Essen you would need to make just about €1,557 (R$ 8,858) in Salvador.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Girardot costs COL$500,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ahmedabad costs ₨600 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 25 Kč (about 2 hours ago)