Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador vs Essen, Germany
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,094 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.909 EUR / USD
Do you live in Essen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 31% cheaper than in Essen (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Essen you would need to make just about €2,078 ($2,287) in Quito.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bonao costs RD$ 47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Delhi costs ₨40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Guayaquil costs $60 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 4 hours ago)