Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti vs Essen, Germany
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00956 EUR / HTG
Do you live in Essen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 30% cheaper than in Essen (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Essen you would need to make just about €2,168 (226,799 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Cancún costs Mex$ 32 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 199,999 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Sylhet costs Taka 90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Medellín costs COL$1,949,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Torreón costs Mex$ 3,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Baltimore, Maryland costs $0.69 (about 3 hours ago)