Cost of living in Mexico City, Mexico vs Essen, Germany
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,242 prices entered by 361 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03822 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Essen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 47% cheaper than in Essen (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Essen you would need to make just about €1,580 (Mex$ 41,331) in Mexico City.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cuenca costs $40 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $3,151 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,202 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,935 (about 2 hours ago)